- Homework will be given out on Monday and due on Friday.
- No homework weeks are marked on their behavior log calendar.
- Please have your child work on these assignments independently.
- You should check it over to make sure your child completed it neatly and accurately. Please sign the cover page once you have done this.
- If they have any questions or are having difficulty during the week, they are given time daily to meet with a teacher, to discuss, however, they need to advocate for themselves.
- Weekly quizzes and assessments will be given on Fridays. Study guides will be sent home before cumulative unit tests.
Our Classroom Giving Tree
- baby wipes
- Please arrive by 8:30 every day. The school day begins promptly thereafter.
- Please send your child to school with a healthy snack, drink, and lunch.
- My Classroom Supply List is below. Please have your child bring these supplies on the first day of school.
- Check your child's homeroom teacher's website for updates and grade level events as well as the Maugham School page.
- PRINT the monthly classroom newsletter below for important dates and information.
- Read through important files at your convenience.
In this document, you will find helpful websites that I have categorized by grade level and subject.
In this document, I have compiled a list of Free Educational Apps for the iPad/iPhone, feel free to explore and download appropriate leveled apps for your child.
Fry 600 Most Common Sight Words
Red Word Homework Activities
Picture Book Read Aloud Stories
Miss McGovern Supply List 2016-2017
2016-2017 Curriculum Calendar
Miss McGovern's monthly newsletter
Miss McGovern's Monthly Newsletter